AssoCertificatori is an association of the principal accredited certification companies in Italy operating in the areas of digital signatures and certified email, as well as in the provision of legally compliant digital archiving services.
AssoCertificatori engaged BMP’s services to increase visibility of their collective strategic position in response to relevant topics of debate in the media.
This was achieved through a range of press office activities, including:
- Receiving and actioning of client briefs
- Writing of press releases
- Case-by-case scenario analysis
- Construction of national and regional media lists paying particular attention to the journalists active in specific areas of media debate
- Press release distribution and follow-up activities to promote deeper media understanding
Thanks to BMP’s involvement, Assocertificatori’s position statements were covered on a number of occasions by major media including SkyTG24, AGI, Il Sole 24 Ore, WIRED and Il Giornale and by specialist titles such as BitMat, CorCom, Tom’s Hardware, 01net and Data Manager.